writes ✏️ at makerforce.io.
photographs 📷 for fun over here.
chat with me or send me encrypted files via keybase as serverwentdown.
drop emails ✉️ to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (pgp pubkey)
i'm also on github, twitter 🐦 , instagram 📷 , codepen and hackaday.
why @serverwentdown? because if your server went down and everything still works, you are doing things correctly.
some talks i gave: 🎤
- edison - taking flight @ hackware v1.9
- building high availability applications @ buildingblocs 2017
- kubernetes on container linux @ singapore kubernetes user group
- managing services on one server with portainer and drone @ docker singapore
- choosing the wrong footprint @ hackware v4.3
my fav tools: 😜
- macbook pro 2016 13" 💻, iterm, chunkwm
- vim, tmux, oh-my-zsh
- coreos, alpine, ubuntu, archlinux
- let's encrypt, coredns, caddy
- pfsense on a n3050 box
- proliant dl360 g7, 144gb ram
- dell 24u rack
- wd red, ocz arc 100, i7 4790 🖥
- quickfire tk
- yihua 936
some random containers.
another random resume 📃.
todo: rewrite my profile page to look more fancy
emojis powered by ❤️ twemoji